6.30.2013

Lucky Number 7


Dear Cole,
 
Seven years ago, we joined hands and started on a journey through life. I don't think either one of us understood what we'd encounter in just a few short years.
 
So young...we didn't even know what was coming!
There have been some really exhilarating highs and really devastating lows, but through it all, we've stuck together. You have been my rock, my support, my anchor when I felt like I was lost and drifting. You never stop making me laugh, even when I'm crying. You never stop loving me, even when I don't feel like I deserve it.

I used to think I knew exactly the kind of person with whom I wanted to spend the eternities. I used to have my life all planned out. However, I thank Heavenly Father every day for being wiser than I am and placing you in my path. You are everything I never knew I always wanted. I know there is no person on earth more suited to be my partner, and I am endlessly grateful for the opportunity to be your wife.

I know 7 years isn't very long in the eternal scheme of things, and for that, I'm grateful. I can't imagine anything I want more than to spend 7 times 70 years with you, and even that's a drop in the bucket compared to eternity.

So, happy 7th anniversary, my love. I can't wait for all we have in store for us.


1 comment:

Andy Fernelius said...

It doesn't seem like it has been 7 years. That went by really fast! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...