5.27.2013

What I Made Monday: Spring Has Sprung

I don't really have a lot of spring crafts, so I had the opportunity to bust out some creativity to make my house festive.

First, I found this adorable printable and idea here. Mary Poppins was one of my favorite movies growing up, so I thought it was totally appropriate. I used materials I had laying around to make the kite. Easy peasy--it took me 20 minutes to put together.
 


 

 
 
 
Of course, I had to hit up The Wood Connection for some crafts.
 
First, a cute trio of birds:
 
 


 

 And, a spring-y flower:


 

I love how all of these things add fresh pops of color to my living room. Spring is one of my favorite seasons, so I'm glad my house can now reflect that.

1 comment:

FerneClan said...

Okay that's it the next time you craft let me know please..... I so need to play! I miss it! I might even start going to a card making club or something. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...