4.26.2013

Mawage Is What Bwings Us Togevah...


My cute baby brother Daniel married his sweetheart, Sarah, on Saturday, April 20. It was so surreal to see my youngest brother getting hitched--I feel so old! It was absolutely wonderful, though. Because my sister received her endowments in March, my entire family was able to attend Dan's sealing, which made it that much more special.

Attending sealings always turn my thoughts to my own wedding, almost seven years ago. Sometimes I'm amazed that it's been that long, and other times it feels like it's been forever (I mean that in the best way possible). I'm so grateful that Cole was willing to bind himself and his future to me and mine for eternity. I couldn't have found a man more suited to me, and even though the last seven years haven't been a cake-walk, I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

I'm also grateful for the sealing powers of the temple and the knowledge that my family can be mine for eternity. I love each of my siblings and their spouses, and I know we're going to have a rockin' time on the other side. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...