2.04.2013

What I Made Monday: Conversation Hearts

Valentine's Day, to me, is not really a big deal. I know it should be romantic--a day entirely dedicated to showing your love for others, specifically a significant other? Call me crazy, but I tend to think EVERY day should be a day for showing love to others. Plus, I'm not a huge fan of red and pink, so decorating for Valentine's Day isn't really my favorite thing. However, my desire to spruce up my drab house won out, so I picked up a few "conversation hearts" to decorate.






They don't look a lot like conversation hearts, you'll notice. I tend to over-embellish things, and just the paper and vinyl words didn't do it for me. Cole told me they now resemble heart-shaped boxes of chocolates, which I'm okay with. Still festive, right?

1 comment:

Melinda said...

So cute Jessica! I really love those.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...