10.08.2012

What I Made Monday: Door Hangs

Since the flip-flops can't hang on my door year-round, I decided I needed to make a door hanger for the fall. I didn't really like the "fall" door hangers, so I decided to go a different route. 

Football in our house is almost like a religion...second only to our ACTUAL religion. We may or may not be those "sinners" who watch football on Sunday, every Sunday. In fact, we upgraded our cable service to get all of the football channels..that way, we'll never miss a Titans (Cole's team), Eagles (my team), or 49ers (my back-up team, because let's face it, the Eagles have had a rough couple of seasons) game. Oh, and let's not forget college ball...

The only football team we'll agree on
It's a little dangerous to put a BYU door hanger up in my neighborhood--I think the majority of my neighbors cheer for that OTHER school, which shall not be named on my blog. But, I don't hide my light under a bushel. I'm true blue...and if he isn't, Cole wouldn't dare tell me because I might leave him for a true Cougar. (psst...not really. He's not getting away from me that easily).

I also made a more all-purpose door hang for when it's not summer and not football season.

C is for Christensen
Yeah, it's a mite girly for a household dominated by testosterone, but hey, I made it. I get to choose the colors. Plus, it DOES have brown and turquoise. Those are boy colors, right?

1 comment:

Aleisha McD said...

JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!! Hey dollface, you are MY WINNER!!! Congratulations on winning the Wood Connection gift certificate. It looks like you'll be able to put it to good use. I've read through your blog and you are a super crafty chick. (Who shares my love of Diet Coke! HA HA!) I hope you don't mind, but I took a picture from your blog to put it into my blog post, announcing you as the winner. It's the picture of you at a football game. Is that okay? If not, no worries...I don't have to use one. Just thought it would be fun to have your picture up. I usually do that with my winners. Again, congratulations! Please email me at leishmcd@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can send the GC to you! Have a wonderful Tuesday! XOXOXOXOXO!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...