9.03.2012

What I Made Monday: Home, Pt. 2

Craft night has kind of turned into "Craft Whenever We Feel The Urge, Even if It's Every Weekend"...so I have a boatload of crafts to post about. Fortunately for you, I'm going to spread them out over several weeks, because I'm probably the only person in the world who actually finds posts like this interesting. 

So, first up...I did another set of "O"s for my home blocks. This set was for September-December.

September apple

October ghost

November pumpkin

December ornament


The ornament was supposed to be red as well, but I didn't want two red blocks for this set (especially since I think this set is the most boring out of all of the "O" blocks).

1 comment:

Devri said...

This is actually a craft I could get behind. Can we have a girls night sometime? PLEASE! Missing my old friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...