9.06.2012

The First Day

Today was Kyle's first day of preschool. When on earth did he get so big?!?

There is a lady in the ward that Cole and I grew up in that has done a preschool in her home for years and years (my 21-year-old brother, Daniel, actually went to her preschool!). She always has a huge waiting list, but by a stroke of luck and my mother-in-law's persistence we got Kyle in for this year! He's been looking forward to going to school for a couple of months now.

All dressed and ready to go! He looks so much like Cole!
We arrived a bit early, so we had to wait in the car for a couple of minutes before he could go in. I asked him if he wanted me to come in with him this first time. He said, "No, thanks! I'll be fine!" When it was time to go in, he hopped out of the car, ran up the driveway, and walked in like he owned the place.

Going in the front door, all by himself
I actually held it together pretty well. I got a little teary, but no real crying, which kind of surprised me. I'm usually a HUGE baby.

Wearing his "Welcome to Preschool" hat
When I picked him up he was so excited to tell me about everything they did and talked about. It was so fun to see him learning and experiencing something new. I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

Devri said...

Wow, he's getting so big! What a cute boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...