7.22.2012

The End of June

For Lucas' birthday (June 23) we went to see Madagascar 3. The boys were really good, and they absolutely loved it! We had a little birthday party for Cole's family on Saturday the 24th. I made dinosaur cupcakes because one of Lucas' favorite things is dinosaurs right now.

These aren't my cupcakes. Mine were WAY cooler, but I forgot to take a picture because I'm a dork.
Lucas also loves to play in the water and be outside, so we got what we think is the perfect present for him:



The boys LOVE to play with the water table, and they only spend about 30% of the time crying because they get each other wet.

On June 29, my extended family got together in Payson for a waterslide party. It was a ridiculous amount of fun. I don't have any pictures, HHHOBVIOUSLY because we were all too busy sliding to take any. Lucas really liked it, as long as I went down with him (he wouldn't even go with Cole--it had to be me). He would always protest a little at the top, but he always ended up laughing at the bottom. Kyle clung to Cole like a monkey whenever he went, and he FREAKED if he thought Cole was going to put him down. Lucas is by far the braver of the two.

June 30 was Cole's and my 6th anniversary. Since we went all out for our anniversary last year and Matthew is still on the little side, we opted for simple this time around: dinner from Burger King (their new summer menu is to DIE FOR) after the boys went to bed and cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy.

I couldn't pick just one kind!
We split the 4 cupcakes (Cookies & Cream, Raspberry Cheesecake, Creme Brulee, and Root Beer Float) so we could have a taste of each. It was a nice, quiet way to celebrate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...