11.21.2011

He's Coming Home!


My aunt posted this video to her blog the other day, and I sobbed like a baby the whole time I watched it. It's so hard to believe, yet so exciting to think, that my little brother, Nathan, will be home in 16 days!

I'm so grateful for the missionaries of the Church and for their sacrifices to bring people to the gospel. I'm so grateful for the men in my life who have served missions, because I know it has made them better men. I'm so grateful to have sons who will serve missions when their time comes.

And...I'm crying again. Must go find some tissues...

3 comments:

Kari World Conqueror said...

Ummm...you just made me cry...but I think it's a good cry. It's so soon! I remember that moment. So so bitter sweet...leaving one family to come home to another. It will be good to see you all!

Stephanie said...

Psh... we're all such bawl babies. Fabulous video. Cried a ton. I'M SO EXCITED FOR HIM TO BE HOME!!!

Crazyphace said...

Yup, found this video just hours after Nathan got home...Great, who's the biggest crybaby in the Kenner family?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...