10.19.2011

In Case You Missed It...

on Facebook, we found out the gender of our third little munchkin yesterday.

It's a BOY!

We couldn't be more excited about having another little man.

We took the big brothers with us to the appointment so they could "see" the baby. They were so cute--Kyle watched so intently, and even Lucas pointed and babbled about the screen. I think they're going to be great buddies/partners in crime.

We've already had a few people express "condolences" because this baby isn't a girl. Honestly, I haven't felt any disappointment whatsoever. Perhaps I haven't really thought about the energy it will take to chase THREE boys around. :) However, we already have two of the handsomest boys in the world; why not add to the earth's beauty by having another? ;)

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Congrats!! I think that is very exciting! Being experienced in that area, I know how frustrating the comments of others can be. I LOVE having boys. Don't worry, keeping up with 3 isn't that much more work than 2. It'll be awesome!

Mrs. Jaybird said...

Don't you just love how people apologize for you having another boy as if they think you will hate every minute of it? Geez, people.

Congratulations again :) I love boys. Well, I love girls too. Heck, aren't children great?

that's what she said...

i'm excited for you!

but man! they're making me wait until I'm 20 weeks for my ultrasound....they tried 21 weeks but I wasn't having any part of it. December 9th seems like a lifetime away...

Jessica said...

Melinda: Thanks so much! You are such a good example to me with your boys. :)

Nat: I think people automatically assume that all women would like a daughter. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I'm much better suited to have only boys. I'm not going to say that having a daughter wouldn't be nice, but honestly, I sure do love having little boys!

Danielle: I just have the awesomest doctor in the world is all. We don't actually get to have our "official" ultrasound until Nov. 15, but he offers to take a quick peek at 16-17 weeks because he can usually tell the gender at that point. OBVIOUSLY I'd never turn that offer down. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...