3.19.2011

They Say it's Your Birthday!

This handsome guy turns 27 today...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the handsomest, sweetest, funniest, coolest, hottest, silliest, bravest, strongest, loudest, wisest, greatest, sexiest, happiest, goofiest, cleverest, funnest, awesomest, supportivest, kissablest, manliest, thoughtfulest, tickliest, hardworkingest, consideratest, importantest, powerfulest, BESTEST husband I could ever ask for!  
(one superlative adjective for each year of his life)


This post is dedicated to my English major sister, who, I'm sure, will doubly cringe as she reads it--once for the terrible grammar and again because it's about Cole ;)

2 comments:

that's what she said...

hahaha-happy birthday to your most awesome-est husband.

Stephanie said...

Bahaha! I think 'consideratest' is my new favorite word... or non-word.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...