4.22.2010

Picture of the Day

Kyle has been obsessed with putting things in the dryer lately. Today, I heard him calling for me, and it sounded like he was inside a tin can. I looked over at the dryer, and his head popped out of the door! Hysterical laughing on my part ensued.

Yes, I know my washer and dryer are two different colors. We actually have two complete sets: ours and a set (probably from the 1960s) that came with the house. Our dryer needed a new heating element, so we've been using the old-school one for a while--it actually works like a dream!

4 comments:

JAEAEAJ said...

We are also with out a dryer, it has gotten interesting. I wonder what my neighbors think of my hanging my garments on the back fence.....
Hope you found him before drying.... Jonathon used to love to play in the dryer too I think he thought it was his indoor club house.
So silly!

The Bradys said...

What a cutie! It's true, those older dryers work better than the newer ones. Mine is brand new, and it doesn't dry nearly as well as my mom's 1960's version:). Plus, it's a got a sweet yellow-brown tint to it:).

Natalie Sadler said...

AAAHHHH!!! I'm so glad you're back in the blogging loop!!!!

Oh. And ditto on the dryer. We're still using the original one that Grandma bought when they built this house in '63. Sucks energy like mad but it sure works well!

David & Amie said...

What a funny photo! Very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...