3.27.2010

Long Time, No See!

I'm back!

Well, for now. We still don't have a computer at home, so I'm borrowing my parents' to post a much-needed update. Hopefully we'll be a part of the modern era again at the end of April. Honestly though, it's been so long since I've been on a computer that I don't even really miss it anymore.

Anyway, we're all doing so wonderfully! We love our new house. I finally took some pictures of what we've done so far, but it literally changes every week. We're always adding new little details to one room or another. I've got pictures of the living room, kitchen, playroom, Kyle's room, baby's room, and our room and bathroom.




In other news, baby (and I) are still growing. It still surprises me every day how much my body can change and grow to accomodate this new little life.

Handsome little profile at 22 weeks
Definitely a boy!

My rapidly growing belly at 27 weeks
By the way, we HAVE decided on a name, and we WERE going to keep it a secret, but, let's face it, both Cole and I suck at keeping secrets. Plus, Kyle knows his little brother's name, and he'll tell you if you ask what it is. So, without further ado, we're naming the little guy


LUCAS ROBERT CHRISTENSEN


We can't believe we'll have another little man in the house in less than 90 days (hopefully--I'm not too keen on the idea of going past my "due date" again).

4 comments:

JAEAEAJ said...

Love love love the name Lucas! Excited to see your home tomorrow

Natalie Sadler said...

LOVE the house! It makes me want one even more . . . I think we're driving Grandma crazy lol. And I can't believe you're already 90 days away, either. My, how time flies!!!

Brad and Hailey said...

How exciting on the new house and baby boy coming your way!

also known as shell said...

Yay you blog stalk me!!!

lol!!! i just saw an incoming link and tracked you down :)

Nice to meet you... I'm shellie!

now the stalkee becomes the stalker ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...