1.30.2010

Almost Midterm!

what a cute little profile!
Our doctor's appointment on the 20th went well. I actually measured 2 weeks bigger, even though I feel like I'm still barely showing much. I also actually gained a little weight, so my total weight gain is somewhere between 3 and 4 pounds now! We also were lucky enough to get a free ultrasound, because the office was pretty slow (our "official" midterm ultrasound will be on Feb. 17), and we DID find out the sex of our little cantaloupe...but, I'm not telling yet. Technically, we don't "officially" know, so I'll wait until then to spread the news. :) The baby is growing right on schedule and looks healthy, so we're happy about that. S/he is also kicking a LOT more now, and Cole thinks he felt her/him kick this morning. I can't believe I'm already halfway through this pregnancy! It's seemed to go extremely quickly this time. Hopefully the second half will go by just as quick, because we're anxious to meet the little munchkin!

3 comments:

The Sylvia's said...

how wonderful! my pregnancy with grey FLEW by, and now he will be 1 in about 2 weeks. INSANE! enjoy it, because you will seriously wonder where the time went. :)

Danielle and the Boys said...

ummm...so you're finding out officially tomorrow-can't wait! :)

Rachelle said...

Where did you go? We miss hearing your blog voice and baby updates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...