10.12.2009

Family Pictures

My family had pictures taken last month, and we FINALLY got to see them! I don't have any that I can post right now, but if you want to take a look, pop on over to this website, click on "Proofs," and then on "Kenner Family." Cindi got some great pictures of us, including Kyle, who (wouldn't you know it) decided to be Mr. Grumpy Pants the whole time.

BE ADVISED: they are still just proofs, so don't expect them to look perfect. I plan on having her take out a couple of chins and the spare tire I have hanging around my middle. :)

4 comments:

JAEAEAJ said...

Love the family pics! You all look so good......
Can't wait to see the final results

Melinda said...

Cute pictures! They look really nice.

Brad and Hailey said...

Great pictures! I love the shoes! :)

Natalie said...

they are gorgeous! ur son is so handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...