5.20.2009

Kitties Update

So...remember how I was worried about the cats getting along?


Cole texted me some pictures today...



and, the cuter one:


If you can't tell, Chubs is cleaning Pumpkin in the second one.

Apparently they're buddies now.
Seriously though, they get along really well. Almost TOO well...we have to keep our bedroom door shut at night, because the cats have been chasing each other all over the house and we get run all over if we leave it open. They wrestle and play all the time, and Cole tells me this isn't the first time he's seen them cuddle. I'm glad that they're friends.
Now, if only Kyle had a buddy to play with...

1 comment:

Brad and Hailey said...

Aww! They are adorable! I'm glad they are getting along! So cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...