2.10.2009

Should We Be Worried?

Kyle loves shoes. He loves to put his shoes on, and if he finds other people's shoes laying around, he brings them to me and either tries to put them on my feet or asks me to put them on him. Yesterday he found a pair of Stephanie's heels (which are adorable, by the way). He brought one to me and tried to put it on my foot. Since Stephanie has midget feet, I told him the shoe wouldn't fit me, so he put it on the floor and asked me to put it on him. I did, and surprisingly he walked pretty well with it on. We decided to put the other one on him to see how that would go, and he was thrilled. He clomped around the house for a good 20 minutes, and we laughed like crazy...mostly because he walks better in heels than either Stephanie or I do. His daddy was so proud when I sent him this video. :)
Oh, and just so you know, my child isn't typically so white-trash. We were in the process of getting ready for bed, so that's why he's only in his onesie (which, you'll notice, is also unsnapped at the bottom).
And, I apologize for the low-quality video. I took it with my cell phone because I couldn't find our camera. You get the general idea, though. :)

2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

No worries. Kids love to play dress up and your's has excellent balance :)

Danielle and the Boys said...

haha...yeah, he walks better than me in heels too! :) Way to go Kyle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...