12.29.2008

Some Awesome SWAG...

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did. Here are some highlights from our day...


On Christmas Eve, Kyle was held against his will by his aunt Stephanie, who decided he did not look festive enough. She painted his toenails red to rectify the situation. (Actually, Kyle sat remarkably still for the entire thing, much to his father's dismay...I think he was fascinated by the process.)


Kyle LOVES to "type-type" on the computer, so Grandma got him his very own laptop for Christmas. As you can see from his characteristic grin, he was absolutely thrilled. In fact, he wouldn't put it down for the rest of the morning, so everyone else had to open the MILLION more presents he had.
Speaking of laptops, Cole got one for Christmas too. He was just as thrilled as Kyle...but minus the cheesy grin.

As for me...my brother got me this AWESOME pair of turquoise heels. It's like he knew EXACTLY what I wanted! (I told him exactly what to get me, and I was with my mom when she bought them for him.) Cole also got me gift certificates to a spa, which I'm SO excited about. The best gift I got?


Yes, Cole bought me Wii Fit. It's actually turned out to be more of a family gift, though. Everyone in my family has taken a turn with it every day. My mom and I are making it an integral part of our weight loss. We all like to sit around and watch each other try to head soccer balls and hoola hoop and box. We just have to keep Kyle from sitting on the board...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...