11.28.2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. My stomach is all jacked up because of my jacked-up gall bladder.
2. My aunt's fabulous home made stuffing is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is covered in soggy leaves blown from our neighbors' yards.
4. At home with my boys is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of Acqua Di Gio reminds me of falling in love. This is the cologne that Cole wears, and it always makes me remember the first time we dated and the excitement I felt all the time.
6. A long winter's nap is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning the house before my parents get home, hanging out with Kyle, and working off my Thanksgiving gluttony; tomorrow my plans include finding out I lost at least 1.4 pounds this week (hopefully!) and going to the Fernelius Family Birthdays (version November); and Sunday, I want to hang out with my family and listen to Christmas music--it's finally ok now that Thanksgiving is over!

1 comment:

Danielle and the Boys said...

That's funny. My hubby wears Acqua Di Gio as well! Gooooooood smelling stuff! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...