11.21.2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. The last band I saw live was Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in June 2007.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is stuffing! It always tastes better on Thanksgiving than it does any other day of the year.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is minimal, thank goodness.
4. Thoughts of a long winter's nap fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a size six again. I've got about 15-20 pairs of nice jeans in that size (from my single, clothes horse days) that I REALLY don't want to give away.
6. Bagpipes do not make music--they make noise.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping off my Twilight hangover, tomorrow my plans include trying to avoid watching the BYU-Utah game and doing weekly chores, and Sunday, I want to sing as loudly as possible at church!

2 comments:

Jay and Natalie said...

Totally understand the jeans thing. I feel for ya.

And I think you can be forgived for the Twilight hangover--at least half the nation has one right now. Three girls called in to work today mysteriously, and they're all friends and very obsessed with Twilight . . .

Parkers said...

I'm working on the size 6 jean thing too. In fact, I am wearing size 6 right now just because I feel like having a "skinny jeans" day, even though they are currently digging into my baby-induced expanded hips :) Some day, eh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...