11.14.2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I have several friends who do this every week, and I think it's a good idea...plus it'll keep me from neglecting my blog for too long.

1. Please feel free to spend as much time with your family as possible.
2. When I use a dryer sheet with my laundry I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is cake of any kind...then my trouble is not eating it all.
4. Time with my little family is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about fall--overcast days, sweater weather, colorful foliage, and the upcoming holidays.
6. Getting cut off in traffic always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to vegging in front of the TV watching the first season of Bones, tomorrow my plans include seeing my amazing brother in Seussical, and Sunday, I want to sing Christmas music in ward choir!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...