9.22.2008

Wedding and Kyle

I (Cole) would also like to acknowledge my Brother-in-law's wedding. I am very happy for them, and I have been the biggest jerk about the two of them the whole time. But, as I too sat in the temple I truly saw Chris in a new light. We have become pretty good friends since he got home from his mission, and it was like losing a brother. I am glad to have Brittany in the Kenner family, she is a sweet addition to the otherwise rough group. It is also going to be way fun not to be the only married couple in Jessica's family.

I also wanted to post this picture of Kyle, so everyone can see how incredibly handsome our little man is. I can not figure out why we were so lucky to get such a great kid. He is well on his way to walking. He will do it when no one is watching or when he doesn't even know he is. He should be walking very soon! Yikes!

4 comments:

Jay and Natalie said...

What a handsome little man--he makes me so excited to see ours grow up! And I totally understand how it goes about feeling that way about your sibling's spouse . . . I felt that way with my sister and her fiancee, but he turned out to be an okay guy.

You guys are great!

Manda said...

Gee Cole, it's about time... By the way, you have a very cute kid, very cute indeed. Did he get over his ear ache??? I hope so.

Mergens Family said...

Look how big he is!! He is sooo cute!! It's good to be home. We are still getting things in order, so less stress is on the way. I went and had lunch with Lori at the Marriott the other day, it was fun. I had to go and say hi to Mr. Garfield, Awkward!! Anyway, hope all is well...

Danielle and the Boys said...

what a stud muffin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...