9.25.2008

I've Been Tagged!

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. The Office
2. Bones
3. House
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Gossip Girl (a recent and gratuitous pleasure)
6. American Idol
7. Wipeout (Have you SEEN those people bounce off those giant red balls? Hilarious!)
8. 'Til Death

8 Places I Love to Eat:
1. Carrabba's

2. PF Chang's
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Outback Steakouse
5. Bonsai (Japanese Tepanyaki)
6. Applebee's
7. Rumbi Island Grill
8. Toaster's (a REALLY great deli in downtown SLC)


8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. I got a raise at work (not anything spectacular--I've just been there for 90 days and it's a standard raise)
2. I found out I've lost 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks
3. I missed Bones because I had to work
4. I snuggled Kyle back to sleep after I accidentally woke him up at 11:30 pm
5. I went to Wal-Mart with my mom
6. I exchanged 400 Canadian dollars into US dollars
7. I unwillingly received a business card from a person pushing a multi-level marketing product
8. I walked 2 1/2 miles

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Kyle's first birthday!
2. Christmas (and my family's crazy White Elephant party)
3. Taking Kyle to Disneyland next April
4. Spring (I really dislike winter)
5. Cole entering the management program with Hilton and us moving somewhere else in the country
6. My days off from work
7. Thanksgiving
8. Finally losing all my marriage/baby weight and (maybe) fitting into my old jeans again


8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The color of the changing leaves
2. Wearing sweaters
3. BYU football!
4. Thanksgiving
5. Cooler weather
6. The exciting feeling that comes with knowing the holidays are around the corner
7. Roaring fires and hot chocolate
8. Cuddling with Cole under a warm blanket


8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Our car won't cost more than $500 to fix
2. Kyle will never need a trip to the emergency room (Ha! We'll see how THAT one pans out...)
3. Several new books to read

4. Lots of free time to spend with my two favorite boys
5. A LONG, relaxing day at a spa
6. To be a stay-at-home mom with my children
7. Eternity with my family
8. World peace :)

8 People I Tag:

I'm not sure there are 8 people that read my blog...so if you feel so inclined, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Danielle and the Boys said...

hahaha...i love gossip girl too. i can't believe our boys are almost a year old....crazy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...