8.02.2008

OMG....


A-MAZING!!!!! Breaking Dawn was so worth the wait. I will, of course, post no spoilers for those out there who don't read quite as quickly (or obsessively) as I do. However, I'm pleased to say that this book left me completely satisfied with the way Stephenie Meyer concluded Bella's and Edward's story. In addition, I wasn't left with a gnawing sense of loss/emptiness when I finished, as I was when I finished the last Harry Potter book.

I don't know how they'll adapt it for film, though...

2 comments:

Danielle and the Boys said...

can i agree a million percent?! it was soooooo good! perhaps now i'll need to stop ignoring my hubby and baby like i've done all weekend. lol. :):):)

Parkers said...

Oh... I'm dying. Jeff and I like to read out loud together, so it is going to take us FOREVER to finish! It's for the best though. It helps me not desire Edward as much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...